With the growing internet technology, hacking an account via different Hacking has become such a big issue in present time. There are various kinds of phishing attempts, spamming and other spammy link which can using for the hacking purpose. So securing your account in a best is the only option by which we can rid of Account recovery.
Now, coming to the AOL account recovery, it is not such a big deal to recover an account on AOL as it just require to go through a few of steps. If still you are unable to recover the AOL account, you can get in touch with the AOL customer support and can get the best help from them.
Warnings Signs of AOL Hacked Account
There are multiple signs that can indicate you about the AOL hacking. So, we have rounded up some of the best point by which you can get to know about the AOL hacked account.
- ‘We have detected unusual activity on this account’, if you are seeing this kind of messages due to some of the suspicious activity then this could lead to AOL login problem. So you should understand that these type of messages should be taken seriously.
- If any are getting complain that they are receiving some kinds of emails but that were not sent by you then it is something that you should worried about.
- In case, if you suddenly find that there are some mails in your Sent, Drafts or Outbox folder that you didn’t create or send. Then you should understand that your account has been hacked. In such case, you need to get an immediate solution from AOL technical support team.
- If the people in your Contacts list are telling you they are receiving strange email from you, but you don’t have any idea about that then you can understand that your account has been hacked. This also indicates something suspicious so you should contact the AOL customer support get your queries resolved.
- If you suddenly find that emails that you are trying to send are suddenly getting refused and returned to you then it may be because of some reason so in that case, you should immediately contact AOL customer service team and ask help from them.
What to Do when your AOL Account Got Hacked?
Don’t fret if you have finally detected that your AOL account have got hacked. Just give a relaxing relief to your mind as we are listing out the best steps that you should do when your AOL account got hacked.
- Call “AOL Mail Hacked Account Recovery helpline” number without thinking anything further as it is the best way to get your account back. Because sometimes it got too late when you try to solve the problem yourself.
- AOL Mail Hacked Account Recovery helpline are working with 24*7 availability which will surely help you. Before getting in touch with them, make sure that you have an internet or broadband connection that their online team can easily get you.
- If you feel that your account got hacked then you need to change your password immediately without wasting your much more time. If you are facing any error or issue during the password change then you can immediately call at AOL Mail Password Recovery department.
- If hacker has block you and you are unable to get access of your account . In that case, make an immediate call to the AOL Mail Hacked Account Recovery helpline department at any time.
Steps to Change the Password
- To change the AOL password, you need to visit the login page of AOL. You can try to login if you are unable to do so then that means that you are not entering incorrect password.
- In the next step, you need to click on the link of forgot password as this can help you in the AOL password recovery.
- Then you have to answer the security question that you have set while you have set the password for that particular username. If you have forgotten the security question, then need to opt for some other steps of recovery.
- If you remember the security question, then you have to answer it so that you can proceed with other steps of recovery.
- Then you will find “General account information” there you have to click on change your password. This will help you reset the password.
- Next you have to enter your old password in the top box.
- After that, you need to enter the new password in the bottom two boxes.
- Click on save. This will save your changes and now the new password is the password that you have to enter while login in the account.
List of Common Errors Associated with AOL
- Common Email Errors in AOL
- Unable to retrieve the emails
- Not able to receive attachments in the email
- Email temporarily unavailability
- Email page loading errors
- Email server errors
- Email blank screen error while signing in the account
- Email scanning error
- Error in downloading or installing Email
- Email mail troubleshooting
- Email login errors
- Email account issues
- Issue in sending or composing emails
- BLERK!, GAH!, and ZOIDS! error messages
- Unable to read the emails
- Not able to view pictures in email
Contact AOL Customer for Recovering AOL Account
For any kind of AOL help or support, you can contact the AOL support and can get your account back. If you have any queries related to the AOL email or AOL setting then the highly knowledgeable AOL technicians are always ready to help you. They are available with the 24*7 availability. For more, dial AOL support number 1-800-385-0162 and get your queries resolved without taking much time.