AOL email is one of the most popular and used email service in all over the world. This email web service is the most trusted and oldest web services which has added some of the enhanced features to provide much more services to their customers. As it is an online email service, new users may find some of the errors or they may get fret for not knowing about the features and some other related issues associated with it.
Inactive Aol Account Gets Deactivated After 90 Days
This is one such issue that every inactive user faces. If you do not use your AOL Mail account for 90 days, it is sure that your account will get deactivated after 90 days. This is what the reason that this company itself recommend to logging in to the AOL account at least once in 90 days.
Support for AOL 90 Days Account Deactivation
For the automatic account deactivation, there is a solution by which your account will reactive and you will be able to access it again. Just by contacting AOL support, you can get your account back. It doesn’t matter whether you are using a paid account or a free one, you can reactivate both. You are just a few clicks by doing that. For more, do follow the listed steps and get your account back again.
- Visit the site https://www.aol.com/
- Click the option ‘Login/Join’ on the top right.
- You can directly visit on https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?
- After this, enter your username or email address.
- Now click on ‘Sign in’. Your account will get reactivated instantly.
- This will also make sure you start receiving your emails
Somehow, if you you have forgot your password and you wanted to get it back or trying to set a new one. Then do follow, some of the simple steps and set a new strong password for your account.
- Visit the homepage of AOL email.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page.
- Now, enter your username or email address.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and follow all the given on screen instructions.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset the password.
- Now, set a strong password and confirm it.
Your account gets blocked after 90 days of no login. 90 days is a long time and some people forget their password. If this is the case with you too, there is nothing to worry about. No need to call AOL Support. Simply click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page. Enter your username or email address for which you wish to reset the password and click ‘Next.’ Follow the instructions on the screen to reset the password.
In case, if your account has already been deactivated? If you find some error while using this email service? If you look for connecting with AOL customer support then don’t worry as we here to help you with all your issues and queries related to the AOL email support. No matter what kind of issue and queries you have? You will always get the best of solutions that you can apply on your website.
We have listed some of the common errors that user find while using this web email service. Do check the list below and see if any of the error is actually the error which you are facing. List of common error on AOL email.
- Not able to view pictures in email
- Unable to retrieve the emails
- Not able to receive attachments in the email
- email temporarily unavailability
- Email page loading errors
- Email login errors
- Email account issues
- Issue in sending or composing emails
- BLERK!, GAH!, and ZOIDS! error messages
- Unable to read the emails
- Error in downloading or installing Email
- Email mail troubleshooting
- email server errors
- Email blank screen error while signing in the account
- Email scanning error
If any of the above listed is the error that you find while using the AOL email then follow the AOL Email support website as you will find the best of solutions for your queries.
For any other info or for some quick help, you can dial AOL support number and can get the solution in no time. The service is available 24*7 and you can dial Aol Toll free Number: 1-844-865-1210 at any time.